2017 Town Park / Warner Field Lottery
Sorry, the 2017 lottery for Town Park and Warner Field camping is now closed. All other 2017 Telluride Bluegrass tickets –- including camping in our other campgrounds –- go on sale on Thursday, December 8 at 9am MST.
(photo Benko Photographics)
Again this year camping and vehicle passes for Telluride Town Park and nearby Warner Field are being sold using an online lottery system. Although Town Park and Warner Field are just two of numerous campground opbtions for the Telluride Bluegrass Festival, these 2 campgrounds remain the most popular camping areas in Telluride, and for many, a central part of the Telluride Festivarian experience.
- The lottery may only be entered using our secure online form. Sorry, the 2017 lottery is now closed.
- We will accept lottery entries from Monday, October 31 thru Wednesday, November 9 at 11:59pm MST. You may enter at any time while the lottery is open. The time/date of your entry is irrelevant since we select lottery entries at random.
- You may request up to four (4) camping passes in either Town Park or Warner Field as your 1st choice. You may optionally also request up to four (4) camping passes in the other campground as a 2nd choice. If we are unable to fill your 1st choice request when your entry is drawn, we will attempt to fill your 2nd choice instead. Town Park and Warner Field passes include a 4-day pass.
If you requested Town Park camping passes as your 1st or 2nd choice, you may optionally request one (1) Town Park vehicle pass. If we are able to fill your Town Park camping request, we will then attempt to fill your vehicle pass request.
- Town Park vehicles can be no longer than 24 feet.
- You only need a vehicle pass if you intend to camp in your vehicle. Otherwise, convenient free parking is available nearby and you will be allowed to temporarily drive your vehicle into Town Park for loading/unloading.
Town Park Festivarians
(photo Benko Photographics)
- Camping is sold per person, not per site. Children 12 and under are free with a paying adult; children do not require their own camping pass.
- You must pay for your tickets with a credit card.
- If your your credit card payment is rejected, your order will be immediately disqualified.
- To avoid this transaction being falsely rejected by your credit card company, we recommend you alert your credit card provider that you may be receiving a large charge from Planet Bluegrass in Lyons, CO the week of November 10.
- You will only be charged if we are able to fill your order.
|Prepare for your TBF journey now!|
What happens next?
Soon after the lottery closes on November 9, we will begin randomly selecting entries from all lottery entries using computer-assigned random numbers. As we process each entry, we will first attempt to fill the 1st choice request. If these tickets are still available we will charge you for these tickets and your lottery entry is complete. If your 1st choice tickets are not available, only then will we attempt to fill your 2nd choice request.
Your credit card will only be charged if we are able to fill your order. Otherwise, we will discard your credit card information.
If you have further questions, give us a call - 303-823-0848 / 800-624-2422 - or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck with the 2017 Telluride Bluegrass Festival Town Park / Warner Field camping lottery.