As we know this can be a stressful process, below are detailed instructions to guide you through each step of the onsale process. With the limited capacity and high demand for tickets, we hope to give you as fair a chance as possible to successfully purchase tickets.
- Make sure you have a SeeTickets account and that you know your current SeeTickets password.
- Verify that your credit card has enough available credit for this large purchase ($3,000+). And consider alerting your credit card provider that you may be making a large purchase from “Planet Bluegrass Lyons CO.”
- Determine which weekend you would like to attend — the 3-day 1st Weekend (June 11th-13th) or the 4-day Solstice Weekend (June 17th-20th).
- Decide whether you will need camping (and camping vehicle) and your preferred campground (Town Park or Mary E).
Starting at 9:00am MT on Friday, May 7th, the Queue-it virtual waiting room will open for both weekend’s events at: https://wl.seetickets.us/planetbluegrass
Upon visiting this page you will need to select which event you would like to purchase:
- 3-day 1st Weekend (June 11th-13th) or…
- 4-day Solstice Weekend (June 17th-20th).
After selecting your event, you will be assigned a random position in the virtual waiting room queue with all the others who arrive between 9am and 10am — regardless of your arrival time. Those arriving after 10am (the official start of the onsale) will be added to the queue behind the folks already in the queue.
From the main event page you will select the section for your 10-person corral.
Note that you will select camping (if desired) on the next screen, after selecting your corral. Unlike past years, Town Park camping passes are NOT bundled with the festival ticket as a single pass.
Note that **SUNSHADES will only be allowed in the Light Green Section**.
After selecting your corral, click “Add To Cart”.
If your ticket was NOT successfully added to your cart, check for an error message at the very top of your browser window. It is possible that someone just beat you to the last remaining corral in that section.
Once your corral has been added to your cart, click the “Checkout” button on the right to proceed to the camping add-ons page.
NOTE: At this point, your corral has not yet been reserved. It will not be reserved for you until you reach the final checkout page with the countdown timer.
On the next screen you’ll have the option of adding Town Park or Mary E camping to your order.
Note several differences from past years:
- The Town Park camping pass is not bundled with the Festival pass this year. To camp in Town Park, you’ll need to purchase separate tickets for both: the 10-person corral and the Town Park Camping.
- Each of the two campgrounds has a “camping-only” option or a “camping w/ vehicle” option bundled with 2 vehicles.
- A camping pass bundled with vehicles entitles you to space for up to TWO (2) vehicles (each 20’ bumper-to-bumper in length) at your campsite. There is no 1 vehicle option
Remember: none of your passes are reserved for you until you see the COUNTDOWN TIMER at the top of your window — which has not happened yet!
The final step prior to reaching the checkout page (and the coveted countdown timer!) is to login to your SeeTickets account.
Note that if you are having difficulties with your SeeTickets login, you can also “Checkout As Guest” - but be very careful to enter your correct email address!
Remember: none of your passes are reserved for you until you see the COUNTDOWN TIMER at the top of the window — which still has not yet happened!
After you have successfully logged-in, you will see the countdown timer (Yay!) — at this point the tickets are reserved in your cart (until this countdown timer expires)!
But… if the inventory for one or more of your tickets is currently being held in other customers’ shopping carts then you will receive this unfortunate message:
This message means that one or more if your selected tickets has already been reserved in someone else’s checkout page. They may not yet actually be purchased and sold-out, but they are not currently available for you to purchase.
If you receive this error message, then you’ll need to click “Back to Event” and attempt to add a different corral or camping option.
Enter your credit card information and click “Process My Order.”
If after clicking “Process My Order”, you receive the error: “Your order was not successful”, this may be a problem with the credit card transaction. A few things to try:
- Double-check that you entered your credit card information correctly
- Confirm that your credit card has available credit for a large transaction like this ($3,000+). The charge will be coming from “Planet Bluegrass Lyons CO”.
- Use a different credit card
Once you have successfully paid for your tickets, you will receive an email confirmation from SeeTickets with your ticket details.
Your corral number, within your purchased section, will be randomly assigned, and you will find out your assignment when you pick up your wristbands in-person in Telluride.
Congratulations! You have successfully purchased a corral for the 2021 Telluride Bluegrass Festival!