2020 Festival Ticket Info
Town Park and Warner Field camping go on-sale at 9AM MST on Wednesday, December 11, 2019. Unlike previous years, the 2020 TP and WF passes will not be sold via an online lottery process.
All remaining Telluride Bluegrass Festival tickets go on-sale at 9AM MST on Thursday, December 12, 2019.
Tickets will be sold via our new partner See Tickets. We anticipate this being a high traffic on-sale event, so please read this entire page to prepare yourself!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Users who arrive at the ticketing website prior to the on-sale time of 9AM MST will be granted entry in a randomized fashion at 9AM. Users who arrive at the ticketing website at 9AM or later will be added to the existing queue of early-arrivers in a first-come, first-served manner.
- Users who arrive at the ticketing website more than 1 hour in advance of the on-sale time will not be included in the randomized queue.
- Please note that while you are shopping, the items in your cart are not held for you until you reach the payment page and the timer starts running.
- In order to get to the payment page more quickly, we recommend creating an account with See Tickets in advance.
- Don’t panic! Although the Town Park and Warner Field tickets are likely to sell out very quickly, most other tickets are typically available anywhere between several days and several weeks after the initial on-sale.
Children 12 and under get FREE entry into the festival and campgrounds when accompanied by a ticketed adult. Tickets are refundable according to our refund policy. Please note: Resale of Telluride Bluegrass Festival and NightGrass tickets for more than the initial value is extremely un-festivarian and strictly forbidden.
Tickets for Telluride Bluegrass continue to sell-out faster than ever. To get tickets to as many dedicated Festivarians as possible, we’ve implemented the following policies.
Again this year, you will be limited to a maximum of 4 tickets of a given type (e.g. 4-day pass, Friday single-day) per customer. After enforcing several different ticket limits over the past few years, this limit of 4 tickets per customer is intended to get tickets to as many Festivarians as possible, while limiting large purchases by scalpers.
Getting your tickets
Barcodes for camping passes will be emailed to you immediately following your online purchase. These barcode tickets will need to be exchanged at the festival box office for a wristband. All festival* wristbands for the 2020 Telluride Bluegrass Festival are RFID-enabled, which allows us to physically ship them to your home in the spring. You’ll need to remember to bring the wristband with you to Telluride - and don’t try to put it on early, because you won’t be able to get it off! Of course, if you prefer not to have a barcode emailed to you or a wristband shipped to your home, you may choose to have your tickets held for you at will-call.
*4-day and single-day passes. Town Park and Warner Field camping passes are also RFID-enabled.
What is RFID?
RFID stands for “radio frequency identification,” and it’s a method of transmitting and receiving data. RFID-enabled wristbands carry a small amount of data such as your name and order number, and they allow us to operate more securely. If someone loses their wristband, we are able to look it up and remotely deactivate it so it does not fall into the wrong hands. We use “passive RFID,” which means the chip does not have a built-in battery and can only transmit data when it is held up to a scanner. It cannot be used to track location! Although it can be used to store payment information at a cashless event, we are not yet exploring that territory.
Payment plans are available to help you purchase tickets to this event. We know you’re eager for information on how they will work (how many payments, when the payments are due, etc.), but we’re still working out some of the finer details on that front. Stay tuned for a more thorough overview of the payment plan service, which will be announced prior to the event on-sale. One thing we can tell you, is that there will not be any interest or fees associated with payment plans.
- Show goes on rain or shine.
- General admission; no reserved seating available.
- Not responsible for loss, damages, or personal injury.
- Acts/times subject to change.
- Multiple day tickets must be used by one person and cannot be split into single-day tickets.
- A festival wristband must be worn on your wrist at all times while inside the festival grounds.
- Only the first copy of the barcode ticket scanned will be honored.
- Children 12 and under get FREE entry into the festival and campground when accompanied by a ticketed adult.
- Tickets are non-refundable after March 6, 2020; NO exceptions.
- Refunds can only be issued to original purchaser.
- Camping vehicle passes are for the vehicle ONLY and must be accompanied by camping tickets.
- Town Park vehicle passes are valid in Town Park campground only and must be less than 24ft in length when fully extended.
- Mary Ilium vehicle passes are valid in Mary Ilium campground only and vehicles must be less than 22ft in length.
- Lawson Hill RV passes are valid in Lawson Hill only and RV’s must be no more than 28ft in length.