2020 Festival Ticket Info
Tickets and camping passes for the 2020 Telluride Bluegrass Festival will go on sale in early December. Camping passes for Town Park and Warner Field will go on sale via an online lottery in November.
Once you have your tickets, connect with your fellow Telluride Festivarians.
Children 12 and under are free for festival and camping with a paying adult. Tickets are refundable according to our refund policy. Please note: Resale of Telluride Bluegrass Festival and NightGrass tickets for more than the initial value is extremely un-festivarian and strictly forbidden.
Tickets for Telluride Bluegrass continue to sell-out faster than ever. To get tickets to as many dedicated Festivarians as possible, we’ve implemented the following policies.
Again this year, you will be limited to a maximum of 4 tickets of a given type (e.g. 4-day pass, Friday single-day) per customer. After enforcing several different ticket limits over the past few years, this limit of 4 tickets per customer is intended to get tickets to as many Festivarians as possible, while limiting large purchases by scalpers.
Getting your tickets
All tickets for the 2019 Telluride Bluegrass Festival will be emailed (as PDF attachments containing a barcode) or held at will-call. These emailed barcode tickets need to be printed at home and scanned at the festival box office. By using barcode tickets, we aim to deter scalpers and avoid incidents of tickets lost in the mail. Of course, if you prefer not to use these email / barcode tickets, you can elect to have your tickets held at will-call.
Earlier Single-Day Ticket Onsale
Again this year, we will begin selling single-day tickets on the same day that 4-day passes go on sale (early December). Prior to this policy we had waited to sell single-day tickets until we could announce the complete single-day lineup – typically sometime in late winter. Rather than forcing ourselves into a single-day ticket lottery (as we had to do in 2012), we have decided to again make this year’s tickets available prior to the single-day lineup announcement.
- Show goes on rain or shine.
- General admission; no reserved seating available.
- Not responsible for loss, damages, or personal injury.
- Acts/times subject to change.
- Multiple day tickets must be used by one person and cannot be split into single-day tickets.
- All tickets must be exchanged for a wristband, which must be worn on your wrist, for admission to the event.
- Only the first copy of the barcode ticket scanned.
- Children 12 and under are free for the festival and camping when accompanied by a ticketed adult.
- Tickets are non-refundable after March 8, 2019; NO exceptions.
- Refunds can only be issued to original purchaser.
- Camping vehicle passes are for the vehicle ONLY and must be accompanied by camping tickets.
- Town Park vehicle passes are valid in Town Park campground only and must be less than 24ft in length when fully extended.
- Mary Ilium vehicle passes are valid in Mary Ilium campground only and vehicles must be less than 22ft in length.
- Lawson Hill RV passes are valid in Lawson Hill only and RV’s must be no more than 28ft in length.