Warner Field Campground Load-In
Warner Field Campground opens Wednesday, June 17th, at 9am. If you are planning on arriving prior to the campground opening please follow the instructions below:
- Land grab line up for Warner Field will be pedestrian only. The line will start outside of the northeast corner of Warner Field, by the Town’s campground office.
- Prior to lining up, please park your vehicle outside of Town Park and FOLLOW ALL TOWN OF TELLURIDE PARKING REGULATIONS AS POSTED.
- You must stay in the line (allowing for reasonable bathroom/coffee breaks), until the campground opens for load in.
- When the campground opens Wednesday, June 17 at 9am, campers will be permitted to walk in and lay out a tarp or tent.
- Upon walking into campground, the Camping Supervisor will issue you a Warner Field Load In Permit.
- After receiving the permit and laying out your tarp, all campers must walk to the Box Office for their wristbands.The box office will be open:
- Tuesday, June 16: 10am – 6pm
- Wednesday, June 17: 9am – 10pm
- Then and only then may you drive your vehicle into Town Park to un-load. All people inside of the vehicle must have wristbands to enter Town Park. You will be given 20 minutes to unload.
- Upon leaving the park the Vehicle Gate, staff will direct you to a free parking spot.
- Park car legally in town and line up on foot outside the northeast corner of Warner Field.
- Enter campground and place tarp/tent starting at 9am on Wednesday, June 17.
- Receive Load In Permit from Campground Supervisor at entrance.
- Walk to the Box Office to get wristbands.
- Drive vehicle to Town Park Gate.
- Present wristbands for all people inside of the vehicle to the Vehicle Gate Staff.
- Drive into park and unload camping gear.
- Drive out and park car for free as directed by Vehicle Gate staff.