If sleeping on the ground after hours of focused Bluegrass Appreciation is just not for you, don’t be ashamed. There are plenty of options, in various price ranges, for those who want a little cushion after a day in the sun.
There are a few options in Lyons; Longmont is about 10 miles away, and Estes Park and Boulder are each roughly 15 miles away, in different directions. Planet Bluegrass does not offer lodging, but here is some info that might point you in the right direction.
Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel Longmont
Come stay at the Best Western Plus Plaza Hotel Longmont, only 15 minutes from the festival! Amenities include: Complimentary and chef-prepared breakfast buffet, onsite restaurant and bar, and complimentary 1-Gigabit Wireless Internet Access.
BestWestern.com/PlusPlazaHotel | 303-776-2000
WeeCasa is a Tiny Home Hotel and Vacation Location in Lyons, Colorado. WeeCasa offers over a dozen tiny homes of different shapes, sizes, and builders for rent for one night or longer. In keeping with the belief that life should be a balance of freedom and sustainability, we strive to express a new vision of the “American Dream.” Stay overnight, learn, and experience tiny homes in a breathtaking setting.
WeeCasa.com | 720-460-0239
- Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins (Lyons): 800-282-5612 | www.stonemountainlodge.com
- A-Lodge (Lyons): 720-975-8666 | lyons.a-lodge.com
- Holiday Inn Express (Boulder): 303-442-6600 | www.hiexpress.com/boulderco
- Super 8 Motel (Longmont): 303-772-8106
- Westwood Inn (Longmont): 303-776-2185
- Comfort Inn (Longmont): 303-684-6779
- Hawthorn Suites (Longmont): 303-776-2000
- Courtyard by Marriott (Longmont): 303-682-1166
- Residence in by Marriott (Longmont): 303-702-9933