Festivarian Bill of Rights
Festivarians* are endowed by Planet Bluegrass with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are music, mountains, and the uninhibited pursuit of Happiness. Furthermore…
- Festivarians shall never be encumbered by ticket handling fees.
- Festivarians shall assume the right to occupy empty tarp spaces until said owners return, at which time Festivarians have the right to become lifelong friends.
- Festivarians shall have plentiful access to free, filtered, local drinking water.
- Festivarians shall be provided with compost and recycling facilities.
- Festivarians shall enjoy the right to festivate in a carbon neutral setting.
- Festivarians shall have the right to keep and bear reusable and compostable materials.
- Festivarians shall be empowered to actively participate in sustainable festivation and the evolution of the Festival.
- Festivarians shall not be held to answer texts, tweets, or other digital distractions while immersed in the Festival experience.
- Festivarians shall be welcomed into the musical community through workshops, contests, and open jamming.
- Festivarians shall freely share in magical days and nights of the greatest music and highest quality sound in a breathtaking setting.
*FESTIVARIAN (n): a loving name for our devout Festival-goers (First appearance: Ferg’s artistic interpretation of “Ithaka” by C. P. Cavafy, 1994 Brochure)