2024 Festival Ticket Info
To make sure you stay in the loop, scroll to the bottom of this page and enter your email address to join our mailing list. We look forward to seeing you next August!
Children 12 and under get FREE entry into the Festival and campgrounds when accompanied by a ticketed adult.
Resale of Folks Festival tickets for more than face value is extremely un-Festivarian and strictly forbidden.
Refund Policy & Ticket Transfers
If you need a refund, please e-mail: email@example.com. The subject line of your email should read: “Folks Festival Refund - (your name)”. Please include your See Tickets order number (begins with the letters “gn”) along with exact details of your refund request.
See Tickets can only refund you back to the same card that your tickets were purchased.
The refund deadline for Folks 2024 is April 5th, 2024.
For more information on ticket transfers, please click here.
Returned Ticket Resale
Since we offer refunds for our Festivals, tickets that are refunded will be put up for resale shortly after each respective Festival’s refund deadline.
The resale will take place in each event’s See Tickets webpage and sold online only, the same way they were the first time around.
Tickets will appear there on a Tuesday shortly following the refund deadline, anytime between 10am and 2pm mountain time.
Refund deadlines for 2024 are:
Telluride Bluegrass - March 1st
RockyGrass - March 15th
Folks Festival - April 5th
You will be limited to a maximum of 8 tickets of a given type (e.g. 3-day pass, Friday single-day) per customer. After enforcing several different ticket limits over the past few years, this limit of 8 tickets per order is intended to get tickets to as many Festivarians as possible.
Getting Your Tickets
All tickets for the 2024 Folks Festival will be emailed as PDF attachments containing a barcode. These emailed barcode tickets can be printed or scanned from your smartphone at the Festival Box Office. If you prefer not to use these emailed/barcode tickets, you can contact See Tickets anytime after your purchase to have your tickets switched to Will Call and then you will just need your photo ID at the box office.
- Show goes on rain or shine.
- General admission; no reserved seating available.
- Not responsible for loss, damages, or personal injury.
- Acts/times subject to change.
- Multiple-day tickets must be used by one person and cannot be split into single-day tickets.
- All tickets must be exchanged for a wristband that must be worn on your wrist for admission to the Festival.
- Only the first scan of a barcoded ticket will be honored.
- Children 12 and under are free for the Festival and camping when accompanied by a ticketed adult.
- Refunds can only be issued to original purchaser.
- CAMPING IS SOLD PER PERSON AND PER VEHICLE, NOT PER SITE. If there are two of you and you want to have your vehicle or an RV at the campground with you, you must purchase two camping passes and one vehicle or RV pass in addition to your Festival passes.
- Camping vehicle passes are for the vehicle only and must be accompanied by camping tickets (which are sold per person, not per campsite).
- On-site vehicle tickets are valid in the on-site campground only (not in VIP parking) and must be less than 18ft in length when fully extended.
- LaVern Johnson vehicle tickets are valid in the LaVern Johnson Campground only and must be less than 18ft when fully extended.
- LaVern Johnson RV tickets are valid in the LaVern Johnson Campground only, are valid for vehicles over 18ft in length, and include full hook-ups.