2022 Festival Ticket Info
Tickets for the 32nd Annual Folks Festival are not yet for sale. Check back for updates in November.
- Show goes on rain or shine.
- General admission; no reserve seating available.
- Not responsible for loss, damages, or personal injury.
- Acts/times subject to change.
- Multiple-day tickets must be used by one person and cannot be split into single-day tickets.
- All tickets must be exchanged for a wristband that must be worn on your wrist for admission to the event.
- Only the first copy of the barcode ticket scanned will be honored.
- Children 12 and under are free for the festival and camping when accompanied by a ticketed adult.
- Refunds can only be issued to original purchaser.
- CAMPING IS SOLD PER PERSON AND PER VEHICLE, NOT PER SITE. If there are two of you and you want to have your vehicle or an RV at the campground with you, you must purchase two camping passes and one vehicle or RV pass in addition to your Festival passes.
- Camping vehicle passes are for the vehicle only and must be accompanied by camping tickets (which are sold per person, not per campsite).
- On-site vehicle tickets are valid in the on-site campground only (not in VIP parking) and must be less than 18ft in length when fully extended.
- LaVern Johnson vehicle tickets are valid in the LaVern Johnson Campground only and must be less than 18ft when fully extended.
- LaVern Johnson RV tickets are valid in the LaVern Johnson Campground only and are valid for vehicles over 18ft in length.