Planet Bluegrass welcomes all Festivarians. Our goal is to create a friendly, accepting atmosphere with access for everyone.
- In accordance with the ADA, accommodations are made for Festivarians with disabilities.
- It is NOT acceptable to fake/exaggerate an injury or disability to gain access to accommodations that are designed for customers who truly need them.
- Please be respectful of our policy since we have limited resources to help our customers who need assistance.
- We encourage Festivarians with mobility disabilities to use personal forms of transportation including wheelchairs and scooters.
- There will not be rentals/loaners available on-site.
- Our festival grounds consist of large gravel, hard-packed dirt, and grass. Most of the terrain is flat, however, the gravel can be difficult to navigate and mud/puddles can form on paths.
- Accessible parking is available for Festivarians with valid Disabled Person Parking permit, placard, or plates with proof that it belongs to them.
- Present permit, placard, or plates to staff at the front gate of the main Festival grounds at 500 W. Main St., Lyons 80540.
- Proceed into the venue where staff will direct you to park next to the Festival grounds.
It is ILLEGAL to fraudulently use credentials to gain access to Accessible Parking. The person who was issued the credentials MUST be in the vehicle.
- We reserve an area for Festivarians with disabilities in front of our sound booth.
- Chairs are not provided.
- One companion may accompany the eligible customer.
- This area is most appropriate for anyone who is in a wheelchair since this area provides a better view of the stage and remains accessible throughout the event.
- Camping/vehicle/RV passes must be purchased online using the button below (if and when tickets are available).
- To use preferred camping in any of our campgrounds, Festivarians MUST have ALREADY purchased the appropriate festival, camping, and vehicle (if applicable) passes specific to the campground.
- Preferred camping spots are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please fill out our form at least two weeks before the event if you will require a preferred camping spot.
- To qualify for preferred camping, Festivarians must have a valid Disabled Person Parking permit, placard, plate, or documentation, and the person for whom it is issued must be present.
- Due to limited resources, electricity cannot be reliably provided at any of our campgrounds.
- Our On-site Campground is the closest and best option for accessibility but also in high demand.
- Vehicles/RVs cannot be moved in and out of the campground once a campsite is established.
- Legitimate service animals who are properly trained are permitted at the Festival.
- Each service animal must remain with its owner and be restrained.
- Emotional support animals, comfort animals, and therapy animals are NOT service animals as defined by the ADA Guidelines, and therefore are NOT allowed.
- Pets of any kind are not allowed.
- Owners are responsible and liable for any damage/injury caused by the animal.
- Please clean up after your service animal!
First aid staff are available onsite in our Medical Tent. Look for a white flag with a red cross near the west gate of the Festival grounds.