Several airlines provide an easy and affordable means of transportation directly into the Telluride Regional Airport - a short five mile drive to the Town of Telluride.
- America West from Phoenix - 800-235-9292
- Great Lakes Airlines from Denver - 800-554-5111 | www.greatlakesav.com
- Mountain Aviation - Telluride Jet Charters - 970-728-4700 | www.mountainaviation.com. Mountain Aviation offers the best selection of charter aircraft in the Rocky Mountain Region. From light twin-engine turboprops, to heavy jets capable of international flights to anywhere in the world, Mountain Aviation has the perfect charter aircraft for your trip to the Telluride Bluegrass Festival. Let Mountain Aviation and our diverse charter fleet handle all of your private jet charter travel needs.
Airport Ground Services
- Budget Car Rental - 800-221-2419 | 970-728-4642
- National Car Rental - 970-728-9380. Locations in Telluride, Montrose, Durango and Farmington
- Mountain Limo - 970-728-9606 | fax 970-728-0212. Reservations recommended.
- Telluride Express - 800-212-TAXI | 970-728-6000. Safe, reliable service. Group rates available. Make reservations.
- Alpine Luxury Limo - 877-728-8750 | 970-728-8750
- Black Bear Luxury Transportation - 970-237-4400 (Montrose to Telluride)
Other Regional Airports
Telluride is 7 hours from Denver, 9 hours from Phoenix, and 5 hours from Albuquerque. View a map of Telluride below and the festival-related landmarks.
The area around Telluride contains some of the most spectacular landscapes and panoramas in the world. For the past few years, several inspiring groups have organized rides of varying lengths to Telluride. Some of these rides incorporate gear transport to the festival, parties for cyclists, and other benefits.
Are you organizing your own ride to Telluride? Let us know, we’d love to help connect you with other riders. Email email@example.com
You will not be able to drive into or park on the streets of Telluride after Wednesday before the festival, unless you have a barricade pass affixed to your inside drivers windshield or a handicapped permit. If you do manage to get into town without either of these, your car will be towed at your expense!
If you purchased a campground vehicle pass…
You may park inside the designated campground. Please note that once you park in a campground you will not be able to drive in and out until after the festival.
If you did not purchase a campground vehicle pass…
Free parking is located at various points in the valley. You must display the parking pass obtained from the parking staff to park within Town limits in designated parking lots. If you are not parked in the lot designated on your pass, your car will be towed at your own expense.
No. You may not camp or sleep in your vehicle overnight in the parking lots, per local legislation.
You may unload your gear at the campground and then move your car to a designated lot.