2021 Festival Ticket Info
Tickets are sold via our new partner See Tickets. We anticipate this being a high traffic on-sale event, so please read this entire page to prepare yourself!
RockyGrass on-site camping passes sold out via a live on-sale on December 9, 2019.
If you missed your chance to score tickets to RockyGrass in the initial on-sale in December 2019, don’t stress! We offer refunds through June 25, 2021. As in previous years, after the refund deadline, we will post returned tickets for sale as they become available. Starting with the Tuesday following 3/20/20, watch the event on See Tickets on Tuesdays between 10am and 2pm MST for your chance to score returned tickets!
Children 12 and under get FREE entry into the festival and campgrounds when accompanied by a ticketed adult. Tickets are refundable according to our refund policy. Please note: Resale of RockyGrass tickets for more than face value is extremely un-Festivarian and strictly forbidden. Please be cautious and use common sense when purchasing tickets from a 3rd party that you don’t know — especially on Craigslist.
With RockyGrass tickets selling-out earlier every year, we’ve made some ticketing changes in recent years to get tickets into the hands of as many Festivarians as possible and to discourage scalpers.
Again this year, you will be limited to a maximum of 4 tickets of a given type (e.g. 3-day pass, Friday single-day) per customer. After enforcing several different ticket limits over the past few years, this limit of 4 tickets per order is intended to get tickets to as many Festivarians as possible, while limiting large purchases by scalpers.
Getting Your Tickets
Barcodes for Festival and camping passes will be emailed to you immediately following your online purchase. These barcode tickets will need to be exchanged at the festival box office for a wristband.
If you rolled over your tickets from 2020, you will receive barcodes prior to the event.
Payment plans are available to help you purchase tickets to this event. We know you’re eager for information on how they will work (how many payments, when the payments are due, etc.), but we’re still working out some of the finer details on that front. Stay tuned for a more thorough overview of the payment plan service, which will be announced prior to the event on-sale. One thing we can tell you, is that there will not be any interest or fees associated with payment plans.
If you need a refund, please e-mail: email@example.com. The subject line of your email should read: “RockyGrass Refund - (your name)”. Please include your See Tickets order number (begins with the letters “gn”) along with exact details of your refund request.
Refund requests for RockyGrass must be made on or before June 25, 2021.
See Tickets can only refund you back to the same card that your tickets were purchased. There will be no refunds after this date. No extensions or exceptions.
- Show goes on rain or shine.
- General admission; no reserve seating available.
- Not responsible for loss, damages, or personal injury.
- Acts/times subject to change.
- Multiple-day tickets must be used by one person and cannot be split into single-day tickets.
- A festival wristband must be worn on your wrist at all times while inside the festival grounds.
- Only the first copy of the barcode ticket scanned will be honored.
- Children 12 and under are free for the festival and camping when accompanied by a ticketed adult.
- Tickets are non-refundable after June 25, 2021; no exceptions.
- Refunds can only be issued to original purchaser.
- CAMPING IS SOLD PER PERSON AND PER VEHICLE, NOT PER SITE. If there are two of you and you want to have your vehicle or an RV at the campground with you, you must purchase two camping passes and one vehicle or RV pass in addition to your Festival passes.
- Camping vehicle passes are for the vehicle only and must be accompanied by camping tickets (which are sold per person, not per campsite).
- A vehicle is considered anything requiring a license plate and under 18 feet in length. Vehicles over 18 feet are considered to be an RV and will be more expensive.
- On-site vehicle tickets are valid for camping in the on-site campground only (not in VIP parking) and must be less than 18ft in length when fully extended.
- LaVern Johnson vehicle tickets are valid in LaVern Johnson only and must be less than 18ft when fully extended.
- LaVern Johnson RV tickets are valid in LaVern Johnson campground only and are valid for vehicles over 18ft in length.