Take a look at our Planetary codes. The concert experience is more pleasant for everyone involved when we all adhere to the following…
Planet Bluegrass Concert Guidelines
- Tickets for this show will be emailed to you. If you don’t want to print them, please have the scannable PDF available on your smartphone.
- Parking is provided at the Planet Bluegrass Ranch for $5 cash. The address is 19680 St Vrain Dr, Lyons, CO 80540
- Handicapped parking is available on-site for those with the appropriate authorized handicap parking sticker/placard.
- Kids 12 and under are free when accompanied by a ticketed adult.
- There is no guard watching your kids in the river. Please watch your children carefully.
- Since the venue is open to the elements, please plan on bringing a waterproof tarp, chairs (low back), and anything else you require to stay comfortable on a September evening.
- Audio taping the concerts is permitted, however, we will honor the individual wishes of any artist’s taping policy. Recording devices must be self-contained (we do not provide AC outlets or patches from the sound board) and you may not obstruct the view of your fellow Festivarians with your equipment. There is no designated area for taping.
- No dogs on the ranch or in parking lots. For their sake, if you leave your dog in your car in the parking lot, we will call Animal Control and safely remove your dog from the car by whatever means necessary.
- Outside alcohol, glass, and video cameras are not allowed on the grounds. Beer, seltzer, cider, wine, and cocktails will be available for sale inside the concert venue (don’t forget your ID).
- Please be respectful of others and their view of the stage.
- Please go to the Main Box Office to report or reclaim all lost items.
- Please use the compost bins, recycling bins, and proper trash receptacles to clean up after yourselves.
- Please respect our town. Walk the streets, eat, shop, relax. You won’t want to leave. We certainly don’t, so please treat our town and its residents with respect.
Helpful Lyons Numbers
- National Forest Camping: 877-444-6777
- Chamber: 303-823-5215 - www.lyons-colorado.com
- Lyons Town Hall: 303-823-6622