Lawson Hill Campground
Lawson Hill Campground
Single-Day or 4-Day Pass Required
Lawson Hill Campground is located four miles from Town Park along the San Miguel River. Camping is on a baseball field, so there is no shade or privacy. This campground is mostly tent camping with an extremely limited number of RV passes available. Every camper needs a camping pass and either a 4-day festival pass or single day festival pass.
Opens: Tuesday, June 18, 2024 at 8am
Closes: Monday, June 24, 2024 at noon
*times subject to change*
Quiet Hours: 2am to 7am
Facilities: Potable water, porta potties, cash showers
Location: Four miles from Telluride Town Park on the Lawson Hill Ball Fields off of Greenfields Lane, Telluride, CO 81435
Vibe: Picture yourself in a sea of tents, occupied by your newest friends and fellow Festivarians. Views are exquisite in every direction and the river is just feet away. You can enjoy an easy walk or bike into Town or catch our free shuttle directly to the Festival grounds.
Parking: You will be parked as close as possible to the campground depending on what space is available when you arrive. Many vehicles will need to be parked at remote locations that are accessible from a shuttle, so plan accordingly and try to have everything you need unloaded at your camp!
Festival Access: Use the paved bike path, hike the Valley Floor Trail or the River trail into Town, or jump on the FREE SHUTTLE that runs every 15 min.
Lawson Hill RV Camping:
- The maximum vehicle length is 28’.
- RV Passes include camping for all tenants, and additional camping tickets are NOT required - This is the ONLY exception to our rule that all campers must have a camping ticket.
- RV’s are parked at the discretion of the campground supervisor on a first come, first serve basis.
- All RV space is on a paved parking lot, and no additional space is provided at the site for tents, sunshades, or awnings.
- All persons (ages 13+) must have a wristband for admission into the festival and the campground.
- An RV pass is REQUIRED for camping with an RV.
- No pets are allowed.
- No open fires
- No drones
- Use of provided compost, recycle, and landfill receptacles is required.
- Metal pans must be used under stoves to protect grass.
- Tent stakes longer than 6” are prohibited to protect irrigation systems.