Town Park Campground
Town Park Campground
Includes 4-day festival pass
The original campground of the Festival, Town Park is home to many of our large traditional camps who have made the sojourn to Telluride for decades. Much of the area is operated as a seasonal campground by the Town of Telluride. We take it over for the Festival and open it Saturday, June 10, 2023 through Monday, June 19, 2023 at noon.
Quiet Hours: None Enforced
Facilities: Potable Water, Porta Potties, Permanent Bathrooms, and Cash Showers!
Location: Telluride Town Park, 500 E Colorado Ave, Telluride, CO 81435
Vibe: This campground is less about sleep and more about making sure Festivation doesn’t stop! The setting includes a waterfall, river, lots of shade, and a series of small hills and bowls. The campground is open days before the Festival and offers a unique chance to be truly immersed in the Festivarian Culture. Learn more about the culture, tradition, and community of Town Park at www.festivarian.com.
Parking: You will be parked as close as possible to the campground depending on what space is available when you arrive. Cars are spread throughout Town, so be ready to walk or catch the bus back to camp!
Festival Access: Unzip your tent! You’re right there!
- If you would like to have your vehicle at your campsite, a limited number of vehicle passes will be sold.
- Vehicles must be less than 24 feet in length.
- ALL campers (including all handicapped campers) who intend to sleep in their vehicle must have a vehicle pass and a camping pass for each camper.
Part of the Town Park Festival Campground includes the Zone 1 Preserve managed by the Telluride Open Space Commission. This differentiation can be seen on this MAP.
There are plenty of tent camping options available in the rest of Town Park, but if you would like to tent camp in the Zone 1 section, a separate pass will be required.
Town Park Camping Ticket Holders will receive an email in the Spring prompting them to reserve a “Zone 1 Add On” Ticket if desired. (These tickets are limited in number and first come first served)
Camping in Zone 1 is tent only, so no vehicles are allowed, even if you have a vehicle pass.
- All persons (ages 13+) must have a wristband for admission into the festival and the campground.
- No pets are allowed
- No open fires
- No Drones
- Please avoid hanging from & leaning items against trees, especially aspen saplings.
- Use of provided compost, recycle, and landfill receptacles is required
- Metal pans must be used under stoves to protect grass
- Tent stakes longer than 6” are prohibited to protect irrigation systems
- No glass allowed